Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Internal Memo #1 - Ambergris, Space Nutz, Lydsod and Jared Whitham


Jared Whitham


Lydsod





Matthew Thurber's Ambergris


Joe McGinty's Space Nutz

Hi Folks,

Matthew Thurber's Ambergris, Joe McGinty's Space Nutz, Lydsod and Jared Whitham albums are all on the way to the distributor, joining The Centimeters, Dame Darcy and Flaming Fire on Cuniglius Records. They should be up by the end of the month, and ready for big things in 2009! Will be joined by AAAA Locksmiths and Bail Bonds and more releases from Dame Darcy, very shortly...

1. Anyway, I'm pretty excited to have yall on board. You guys represent some of the best artists I've ever heard or seen, and it's a real pleasure to be able to put out your music. I also think that there's something very unique and perfect that all the bands share. Purity of intent, maybe.

2. I'm starting a blog for Cuniglius Records stuff. If you have anything to report or hype, -- an upcoming show, a review of your performance or music, please let me know, and i'll hype it in the blog. Here it is: http://cuniglius.blogspot.com/ Any suggestions? I realize it needs photos and stuff. I'm getting to it.

3. I also plan to mail out mp3 cds of all your albums to pertinent radio djs and websites in early 2009, after all the "Best of 2008 lists" are published, and people are ready for the new hit sounds of the future, which is you. If you DON'T want this to happen, lemme know.Will also mail them to you guys too.

4. Would be fun to have some sorta show with you guys. I realize many of us play together fairly often, but it'd be still be fun to have some sorta "launch show" or "listening party." We could host it here, deep in Jersey City at CR headquarters, unless somebody has a better idea...maybe at a gallery or loft or some such thing.

Love,
Bertram Grosvenor III

P.S. If Leon or Brian would get around to getting me a DEWANATRON album that I could format for the distributor, it would be really awesome to release their music as well! Gee...

No comments: